woensdag 18 januari 2012

Summer Vacation goes to....



FRANCE!!!

Finally 'm going to the city of my dreams, Paris. We're going to visit the Place Du Tertre, Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur and ofcourse The Eiffeltower and much much more. I can't wait to be there!
Did you ever visited France? What was it look like?
I'm so curious if it looks like the beautiful pictures, movies and stories everybody tells me about.
I'm so in love with this country. I wish I could go there for a year or so.. to discover everything, meet amazing new people, go to tiny villages and buy some bread and wine like the Frenchmen do. Wearing an typical French hat (I think nobody in France really does that).
This country, especially Paris, blows my mind away.

Do you allready know where you go to in the summer?!
I'm sure I'm having a blast in France!

With love,
Rowan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten