donderdag 21 juni 2012

NELLY




Wow, these shoes are high on top of my wish list. These shoes are of Nelly.com and called Nelly Shoes Jade. They are this beautifull light green colour, with amazing rose gold-ish detail on the point of the shoe. The texture, the heel, how it looks, the design, everything is right in this shoe.
It's perfect!

You can wear them with boyfriend jeans, skinny jeans, skirts, dresses.. actually with every single item you have in your closet!
I would wear them with a light denim boyfriend jeans, a peplum top on top of it and an amazing statement necklace. I think I would steal the show with these gorgeous on my feet!

You make everybody wanting them!

Nelly.com has them also in different colours, like:

Black
White
Coral
Taupe

I want these in every single colour!!!
You can see them on the picture below:



Well, it's obvious...
Every girl should have this in their closet!




by the way, you can buy them for: EUR 64,95




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten